International summer camp dates & prices 2018
Below are our international summer camp dates & prices for 2018. Prices are per person.
Please note that all of our summer camps for 2018 are now fully booked.
|Saturday 30th June – Tuesday 10th July 2018 – 10 days||Fully Booked|
|Saturday 14th July – Tuesday 24th July 2018 – 10 days||Fully Booked|
|Saturday 28th July – Tuesday 7th August 2018 – 10 days||Fully Booked|
|Saturday 11th August – Saturday 18th August 2018 – 7 days||Fully Booked|
All guests will enjoy endless fun and action from morning to bedtime, all with full supervision. Below is everything that’s included.
- Accommodation based on a twin, triple or quadruple share basis, with bedding, towels and private facilities
- Healthy, balanced diet of 3 meals a day – based on 5-a-day philosophy, prepared and served on site by our in house qualified chef (breakfast consists of cold options only)
- French, English or Spanish language assessment with language lessons spread over consecutive mornings by a professional language tutor
- Supervised outdoor activities all led by qualified members of staff
- Up to date and regularly safety checked equipment as required
- Admissions and cover charges to 3rd party activities
- Full evening entertainment program
- Full supervision by dedicated Group Leader during 8am and 9pm and Night guard supervision by camp staff between 9pm and 8am
- Minimum camper to staff ratio of 5:1
- Complimentary transfer to and from Geneva airport/airport train station or Bourg St-Maurice train station on a shared basis
- 1 Mountain Adventure Camps t-shirt
- Comprehensive travel insurance – please see our booking conditions for full details
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from centre – except complimentary transfer to and from Geneva airport or Bourg St-Maurice train station on a shared basis
- Personal spending money, €50 spending money is normally sufficient