Family adventure dates & prices 2017
At Mountain Adventure Camps we have always believed in offering the best experiences and value for your money. See below for our family adventure dates & prices for 2017.
|Saturday 19th August – Saturday 26th August 2017||FULLY BOOKED|
All guests will enjoy endless fun and action from morning to bedtime, all with full supervision. Below is everything that’s included;
- Accommodation based on a twin or double basis, with bedding, towels and private facilities – children will share a twin room and have their own private facilities
- Healthy, balanced diet of 3 meals a day – based on 5-a-day philosophy, prepared and served on site by our in house qualified chef (breakfast consists of cold options only)
- French, English or Spanish language assessment with language lessons spread over consecutive mornings by a professional language tutor
- Supervised outdoor activities all led by qualified members of staff
- Up to date and regularly safety checked equipment as required
- Admissions and cover charges to 3rd party activities
- Children will have full supervision by dedicated Group Leader during 9am and 7pm
- Complimentary transfer to and from Geneva airport/airport train station or Bourg St-Maurice train station on a shared basis
- Comprehensive travel insurance – please see our booking conditions for full details
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from centre – except complimentary transfer to and from Geneva airport or Bourg St-Maurice train station on a shared basis
- Personal spending money