Job openings

Girl enjoying her employment with boy on her shoulders at international summer camp in french alpsLooking to work with children? Team player? Have a passion for the great outdoors and the French Alps? Want to aid in the personal development of children? If you answered yes to all of these, then there may be a job for you here with us at Mountain Adventure Camps in Tignes les Brévières.

We are passionate about what we do and we look for like minded team members who are committed to their work and educating children.

Working at Mountain Adventure camps is demanding and all of our roles provide a unique and cultural experience. The hours can be long and there is an expectation that you will work outside of a scheduled routine. On the plus side, working at a summer camp can offer you invaluable leadership, training and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else!

Find out more about working for us by reading our interview with Sofie, our Group Leader from summer 2014.

Employment process

If you wish to join our team, thoroughly read through the job descriptions below and apply according to the role that best suits your skills and experience. 

Please forward your CV along with a covering letter/email outlining your interests, aspirations and why you feel you would be successful at Mountain Adventure Camps to

If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by email and asked to complete our standard employment questionnaire. Candidates will then be invited for a Skype interview. Successful candidates will then be invited to meet a Senior member of the team for a face-to-face interview.

Employment in all cases is subject to the obtaining of two satisfactory references, the applicant providing a full letter of disclosure (DBS or Police check) and successful completion of two weeks probation. 

As we are a UK Company operating in France, we have to comply with both French and English Employment Law.  Therefore to meet these strict guidelines all of our staff are employed through a UK specialist job agency and contracted to Mountain Adventure Camps Ltd. In addition, all of our employees must have UK HMRC authorisation to be employed and work for a UK Company in France. Having a UK National Insurance number is one of the requirements in obtaining the required UK HMRC authorisation to work for a UK Company in France.

Language Teacher

Group Leader

Activities Leader